Here is a character sheet for 13th Age that automatically calculates max HP, recovery roll, defenses, and basic attack stats based on class, level, and ability scores. It also auto fills out your Racial Powers and Class Features based on Race and Class. Finally, it includes a second sheet to use as Power Cards. It will look terrible when you click on the link below because Google Drive doesn't display excel files very well. Download the file to your computer and it should look much better. It should print the character sheet to a single page. 12 slots for powers/spells fit on 2 separate pages.
See later in this thread for modified versions created by other members of this community. After reviewing these modified versions I have decided to continue developing my original format, simply because I wasn't exactly sure what changes were made.
Version 13.32 supports Multiclassing. However, you will still need to do legwork:
1) You will need to find multiclass key abilities on page 107 of the 13 True Ways rulebook (or decide with your GM what is appropriate if you are multiclassing unofficial classes)
2) You will need to determine your appropriate multiclass class features. This will still only display the class features for your first class.
Version 13.32: Automated 13th Age Character Sheet (Excel)
Version 13.32: Automated 13th Age Character Sheet (Open Office)
Version 13.31: Automated 13th Age Character Sheet
Version 13.31 (OpenOffice): Automated 13th Age Character Sheet
Note: I removed the power cards from the Open Office version. It wasn't working correctly.
Version 13.32 Adds:
Fix bugs in calculating defenses for multiclass characters.
Fix bugs in calculating attack penalty for all characters.
Version 13.31 Adds:
Fix for bug affecting HP levels of non-multiclass characters
Version 13.30 Adds:
Adds Multiclassing support
Version 13.29 Adds:
1. Fixes to AC errors in version 13.28
Version 13.28 Adds:
1. The 13 True Ways classes
2. Errors in all of the AC calculations
Version 13.27 Adds:
1. Mindweaver, Elementalist, Alchemist, and Thief.
2. Goblin, Hobgoblin, Vanara, Gnoll, and Goliath.
3. Changed Ranger melee damage to Str only.
4. New fields for bonus melee and ranger miss damage from feats and talents.
I skipped this version number.
Version 13.25 Adds:
1. Automatically color codes Power Cards based on Power frequency (At-Will, Daily, etc.). This can be disabled by following the instructions in the comment in Cell B1 of the "Power Cards" sheet.
Version 13.24 Adds:
1. Corrects drop down menu options in the Power Cards.
Version 13.23 Adds:
1. Ability to specify the weapon die for your melee and ranged weapons (Cells P10 and P11 on first sheet)
Version 13.22 Adds:
1. Corrects Minotaur racial ability
Version 13.21 Adds:
1. Bug fixes to AC.
Version 13.2 Adds:
1. The Eldritch Knight class, appearing on Page XXX
2. Bug fixes for the Monk's attack bonuses.
Version 13.1 Adds:
1. Minotaur, Tengu/Ravenfolk, and Kobold races. These races are not contained in the 13th Age Core Rulebook, but have been added for playing 13th Age in the Midgard Campaign Setting by Kobold Press.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Version 13.0 Adds:
1. Automates Racial Powers and Class Features based on Race and Class
2. Includes Power Cards for 12 Powers/Spells
Version 3.1 Adds:
1. Incremental Advance "HP" is automated to increase your Max HP score accordingly.
2. There is a section on the second page to manually enter your bonuses from Magic Items, Talents, and Feats, etc. You shouldn't print out page 2 if you decide to print your character sheet.
Please let me know if you find any errors.