Spam

edited April 2013 in Forum Discussion
I seem to recall that we were supposed to send a mail to someone about this, but I guess this works as well:

An account named Smithlife is spamming the forum.

Comments

• I've deleted the two posts I could find. Hopefully someone with more power will be along shortly to kill the account.

- Neil.
  • The third one is in the "Retraining question" thread in the 13th Age section.
  • Thanks. Nuked.

- Neil.
  • Spam again. The user is sanyang123 this time.
    One in Ashen Stars, and two in Announcements.
  • new spam notice - Charger81, rlatjduiop, totoakak9533, lilje123, & uptok2 are all spam accounts.
  • I am really sorry about this. Our web guy is ludicrously busy, and has not been able to deal with this. I've not currently got access to delete users or set up better spam protection. I'll get back to you when I know more.
  • Simon said:

I am really sorry about this. Our web guy is ludicrously busy, and has not been able to deal with this. I've not currently got access to delete users or set up better spam protection. I'll get back to you when I know more.

I'm just attaching the names to the thread so the moderators know which accounts to delete. The number of spam threads on site is really big so i thought the names needed to be consolidated on this thread.
  • User "Evangeline" is also a spammer
  • and users;

MarciaTava
    AdrieneMil
    AngieDemai
    파라곤
    acont9514
    optok2
    Chenglong
    roethlisberger
    tonsaylan
  • Okay, now out from the veritable metric *load of work and wielding the spam-hammer with gleeful abandon. Thanks for flagging these, guys, keep posting them here and I'll delete and ban as I find them
  • A new spammer today:

baitron
  • And another:

Sonia90391
  • And another:

opptok2