Cthulhu Confidential

Hey all,

Got Cthulhu Confidential to play with a buddy that had moved away. I am new to GMing, but looking forward to trying it. I have a simple and probably obvious question.

The CC book goes into tons of detail about each of the three cities for the starting scenarios, with tons of potential plot hooks. Is this info strictly for GMs or does Dex know these more detailed goings-on in L.A., for instance? I'm trying to get a little packet of info ready for my player and I'm curious how much info about the setting I should give and/or withhold.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• I had exactly the same question when I read through the three scenarios. I think all of the material could be given to a player minus the hooks - these are clearly GM-related. It wouldn't be a massive issue if a player saw these hooks, but it would obviously spoil things if a GM made their own scenarios based on them. I would suggest blanking out the hooks (and any other GM stuff not so clearly labelled (there are some sentences somewhere which talk about the characters Viv Sinclair etc)).

ws