Mandible Deckplan absent from Accretion Disk?

The deck plans section of Accretion Disk is excellent. 

A laser crew's vessel is very central to any series, and the little idiosyncrasies and battle-stations really highlights the differences of each class. It all goes a long way to fleshing out the PCs' home.

The PDF download includes a deck plans document that features a Mandible-class vessel, but there's no write-up for it in the actual text. This is not an oversight, per-say, as the relevant section in the books mentions that it only covers six vessels... but color me disappointed by its absence. 

The kch-thk design is suitably alien from the other ships, that I would have really appreciated a full description. :-(

I suppose what I want to know is; was this section written and then cut? Was it never written? Any chance of seeing it in the future?

Comments

• I was also disappointed by the lack of details on other ships. There is the upcoming series Robin Writes About Stuff that hopefully could bring more coverage to games like Ashen Stars.
  • I'll put together a Mandible writeup and find out how it'll be made available - it'll be a Page XX article if nothing else!
  • mytholder said:

I'll put together a Mandible writeup and find out how it'll be made available - it'll be a Page XX article if nothing else!

Excellent! I'll await it's release eagerly. As we wind down our NBA game, my group has really been excited for Ashen Stars, and I'd love to provide them with as many evocative ship options as possible. ^.^