New Releases

edited October 2011 in Announcements

Out Now

• The Apocalypse Machine by Graham Walmsley, the second installment of the Cthulhu Apocalypse series.

• Many Fires by Jason Morningstar, something ancient and horrible lurks beneath the mountains of Northern Mexico.

• Ashen Stars PDF: The PDF only is now available to buy and download in our shop.

• Dead Rock Seven PDF: Gareth Hanrahan's collection of adventures for Ashen Stars is now available as PDF only.

Comments

• Out Now

• Hell Fire by Adam Gauntlett, Trail of Cthulhu scenario set in 18th century London.

• Lorefinder print pre-order, by Gareth Hanrahan, combining the GUMSHOE System with Pathfinder

• Invasive Procedures print pre-order, by Gareth Hanrahan, in celebration of Halloween, our scariest scenario is coming to print.

• Out Now

The Night's Black Agents Redacted edition - PDF now, print on release and perks
  • There are a few copies of the Dragonmeet Edition of Night's Black Agents signed and available for shipment. Includes the final PDF when released. Information here.
  • Love of Money for Esoterrorists is out now
    The Out of Time bundle is available now as a PDF.
  • Do you know when Love of Money will appear on RPGNow? (I like to keep all my PDF purchases in one place, hence the question).

- Neil.
  • Posted By: NeilFordDo you know when Love of Money will appear on RPGNow? (I like to keep all my PDF purchases in one place, hence the question).

- Neil.
    In January.
  • Cool! I will be waiting in anticipation.

- Neil.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ! there's some problem with the shop ? or are you still on holidays ? I'm having problems and I'm not getting answers from your side and I don't know if it's me having problem with the email - sorry to contact you in that way !
    Thanks
    - Toni
  • All solved... Thanks

• Flying Coffins by Adam Gauntlett, WW1 fighter planes and aerial combat with the Mythos.

• RMS Titanic: The Millionaire's Special - mini adventure from Adam Gauntlett, all proceeds go to Heroes in the Dark Charity.

• The Birds Vol 2 by Robin D Laws. The second collection of the comic strip with a foreword from Jonathan Tweet and guest strips from John Kovalic.

• edited June 2012
    Simon, I have a suggestion on new releases. I usually send the character to my players through email. It will be easier for us *I think* to have a separate pdf for each pre-gen character so we can just grab and send it to the players. This implies some extra work to get the material out of course, but it would be really nice to download the ZIP file of a scenario and have the characters apart.

Another suggestion for your new compilation, please include the covers!!! We missed them very much on the Out of Time release.
  • Posted By: WiseWolfSimon, I have a suggestion on new releases. I usually send the character to my players through email. It will be easier for us *I think* to have a separate pdf for each pre-gen character so we can just grab and send it to the players. This implies some extra work to get the material out of course, but it would be really nice to download the ZIP file of a scenario and have the characters apart.

Another suggestion for your new compilation, please include the covers!!! We missed them very much on the Out of Time release
    Thanks for these comments. We'll try to oblige but it might not be top priority.
  • well,I like your post
    If you are a wower,please read
    http://www.mmolive.com/
    http://www.mmohome.com/
  • Out in October:
  • edited April 2013
    Available now at the Pelgrane webstore:
  • edited May 2013

• GUMSHOE Zoom: Martial Arts by Ken Hite models the kind of stories in which martial arts of all kinds take centre stage. Available as a PDF-only download, and part #2 of the KWAS subscription.

• Dying Earth Revivification Folio The new, streamlined way to introduce and play the Dying Earth Roleplaying Game is now available in PDF format.

• edited May 2013

• Hillfolk - featuring Robin D. Laws' brand new DramaSystem

• Blood on the Snow - a companion to Hillfolk, as demanded by the Kickstarter backers

• Owl Hoot Trail - a rules-light, Western-heavy fantasy game

• The Final Revelation - the collected Purist adventures by Graham Walmsley, with a framing scenario by Scott Dorward

• Double Tap - an expansion book for Night's Black Agents

• The Justice Trade - a collection of adventures for Ashen Stars

• Ken Writes About Stuff - subscribe now to 12 issues of Ken Hite-ly goodness.

• Die Glocke - The latest in the new subscription line Ken Writes About Stuff by Kenneth Hite, now with new improved footnotes.

• edited September 2013
    Hi ! At this time, what are the next confirmed shipping date for upcoming products ?

Edit : Answered (detailed support page). Thanks !
  • The better question, Nevrose, is which product?
  • Looks like no one has asked the question (or I am a mushroom..), what the countdown is for?
    Also I wanted to put a new post in this dinosaur thread which has been bugging me.
    Allan
  • There's some talk about the countdown on Google+. The most popular theory at the moment is the print version of "Cthulhu Apocalypse", but with something extra thrown in to justify the countdown.