A question about NBA pre-orders when they start...

edited September 2011 in Night's Black Agents
I was wondering if there were any plans to do a pre-order for NBA in the style of the one done for Ashen Stars.

Comments

• Sure hope so, it is a very interesting game
  • NBA would work well as a special pre-order, and as a limited special edition. If you have any ideas what extras you'd like to see, please let us know.
  • Vampire hunting kit :P
  • I did like the early access to the unfinished pdf version of Ashen Stars. Perhaps an exclusive adventure for the pre-orders. Or, if this isn't within the book itself, some sort of extra supplement with details on intelligence agencies throughout the world.

Although the latter two options would require additional work and would not be available upon release of the main text. But that is okay in my book as the Bulldogs! kickstarter is delivering their additional perks later than the release of the main product.
  • As soon as I get the final draft, I'll consider our options. A pre-pre-order really worked out well for Ashen Stars. Any ideas what we might call it?
  • How about the Plasma Donors' Edition? (the Blood Donors' Edition would be the bigger, fancier deluxe version)
  • The Edition?
  • As I said: If you put up a pre-pre-order like you did for Ashen Stars, and you would have my money as soon as I became aware of it.
  • According to Simon on Twitter, the NBA pre-order is going live tomorrow. I can't wait.
  • The count down is ticking down on the front page...
  • Pre-orders for the Night's Black Agents are now open, PDF now, print on release.