Mutant City Printer Friendly Option?

edited July 2012 in Mutant City Blues
I was wondering if there were any plans to add a printer friendly option for Mutant City Blues? I love the game and would like a print copy but cannot quite invest the $40 for a printed copy right now. I know that Ashen Stars has a printer friendly version and was just wondering about Mutant City Blues.

Comments

• I'll consider updating all the core rules with background - free versions for the August Page XX.
  • That would be fantastic. I am hoping to be able to pickup a hard copy of Mutant City and Ashen Stars at Gencon but would really like to have a 2nd printed copy available.
  • Maybe the next edition could be a layered PDF. They tend to nearly double the size of the file, but it allows the user to "shut off" parts of it.
  • Hi, Sweeper,

I am very sorry, we aren't going to get time to do this for a while. It's a lot more work than I thought, and we have to sort out our Stone Skin Kickstarter layout first.
  • On the same print friendly theme:

Is it possible to include a print friendly version of pre-made characters in the products where pre-made characters are included? I've just purchased Dead Rock Seven, and though the pre-made crew is a great way to show new players what the setting is about, handing them in the present state would be incredibly clumsy and probably involve scissors and heavy printer duty.
  • Figured it'd be awhile before MCB 2e showed up anyways, so it's all to the good. :)
  • Posted By: MagogueIs it possible to include a print friendly version of pre-made characters in the products where pre-made characters are included? I've just purchased Dead Rock Seven, and though the pre-made crew is a great way to show new players what the setting is about, handing them in the present state would be incredibly clumsy and probably involve scissors and heavy printer duty.
    Why scissors? Can't you just print them from the PDF?
  • I mean, when using PDFs. The stat blocks are fine (if somewhat to heavy coloured for a low tech printers) but the text write ups for the characters are divided between pages and columns. Using them as handouts involve printing all of them and then cutting somewhat awkwardly.
  • Posted By: MagogueI mean, when using PDFs. The stat blocks are fine (if somewhat to heavy coloured for a low tech printers) but the text write ups for the characters are divided between pages and columns. Using them as handouts involve printing all of them and then cutting somewhat awkwardly.
    Ah, I get it now. I'll see what we can do.
  • Thanks for the responsiveness and the interest. You guys are great.